manual in help menu

Sebastian Luque sluque at mun.ca
Wed Jun 30 18:48:57 CEST 2004

On Wed, June 30 2004 10:33, Rodney Sparapani wrote:
> Sebastian:
>
> This just came up in another thread on ess-core:
> Installing only the info files into INFODIR should be as simple as going
> into the doc directory and doing a "make install INFODIR=/usr/local/info"

Should I create that path on the right? or does that stand for a particular
path?  I guessed it should be where other emacs info files sit, but a search
for that pointed me to '/usr/info' and '/usr/info/emacs-21'. Both directories
contain only '.gz' files, so I'm not sure that's where ess info files should
go. Thanks for your help.

Sebastian