[ESS] emacs theme for polymode with noweb files

LaurentEss |@urente@@ @end|ng |rom |ree@|r
Mon Dec 4 23:01:31 CET 2023

Hi Tyler,

  Thank you for the explanations. I well understood what you mean and I
agree. But I did not success to apply  your approach. I disable
hl-line-mode with the command with (global-hl-line-mode nil) but M-x
describe-face doesn't work. Searching on the net, I found the commande
C-u C-x =  and I was able to put the red color for << >>= which is a
good beginning.  But the @ becomes red also, and I would like to put it
in another color. I will investigate to understand how the face
customization works. Thank you for the pointer.