[ESS] emacs theme for polymode with noweb files

Tyler Smith ty|er @end|ng |rom p|@nt@rum@c@
Tue Dec 5 21:53:20 CET 2023

Hi Johannes,

Tibbles add an extra layer of complexity, in that they apply their own colors to output, which doesn't necessarily follow the Emacs theme. I turn them off with:

```
options(crayon.enabled = FALSE)
```

See more discussion here: