[ESS] FW: [GNU ELPA] ESS version 24.1.1

Dr. Michael L. Dowling M|ke@Dow||ng @end|ng |rom t-on||ne@de
Thu Feb 22 21:19:07 CET 2024

On Thu, Feb 22, 2024 at 04:27:18PM +0000, Sparapani, Rodney via ESS-help wrote:
Hello, Rodney!

> I see this function in etc/ESSR/R/.load.R on line 12.
> So could you please double-check?  Thanks

I don't see this file in the installed directory,

/usr/share/emacs/etc/ess/ESSR/R, but it is in the source directory,

/usr/src/ESS-24.01.1/etc/ESSR/R/.load.R

as you said, line 12.

If I remember  rightly, the installation script copied the  files to the
destination site above.

These two .load.R files on my system appear to be very different!

I installed ESS from the source with "make" and "make install".

Should I overwrite the one with the other?

Cheers,

Mike
--
Dr. Michael L. Dowling