[ESS] Displaying R plots within an Emacs buffer

Sparapani, Rodney r@p@r@p@ @end|ng |rom mcw@edu
Fri Mar 22 15:52:02 CET 2024

Hi Stephen:

With emacs v29.2, I keep getting this error and I can�t figure out why�

apply: Searching for program: Permission denied, ./check_outputs.pl

I have perl and curl installed.  So this what I see�

> options(width=80, length=99999)
> setwd('/home/rsparapa')
> require(httpgd)
> hgd(port=5900, token=FALSE)
httpgd server running at:
  http://127.0.0.1:5900/live

But no latest.svg buffer.  Thanks
--
Rodney Sparapani, Associate Professor of Biostatistics, He/Him/His
Vice President, Wisconsin Chapter of the American Statistical Association

If this is outside of working hours, then please respond when convenient.
--
Rodney Sparapani, Associate Professor of Biostatistics, He/Him/His
Vice President, Wisconsin Chapter of the American Statistical Association
Institute for Health and Equity, Division of Biostatistics
Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee Campus

If this is outside of working hours, then please respond when convenient.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]