[ESS] ess-set-working-directory

Kevin Coombes kev|n@r@coombe@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Mar 31 11:26:00 CEST 2024

I don't know where this "feature" lives in the code. But it might help find
it to know that it does the same thing in any git project or subversion
project, even if it isn't an R package.

Hopefully,  someone can track it down, since I view it as a bug I want to
remove, and not a feature.

Best,
  Kevin