FREE DEMO of Web Promotion Software That Submits Your Site to 1100+ Search Engines!

getmore@getmoretraffic.com getmore@getmoretraffic.com
Fri, 04 Dec 1998 18:34:49 -0600

Greetings!

I thought I would take some time today to let you know about a wonderful new software package that will dramatically increase your web site's visibility.  It's called The Spider, and I have been using it for several months and enjoyed a tremendous increase in my website's traffic.

This software has impressed me so much that I decided to buy the reseller rights to it.  And now, we are offering it on a FREE DEMO basis.  Before I let you in on our secret download location, let me tell you a bit more about it.

1) 1100 + Supported Search Engines (Pro), 450 for standard edition

2) Batch Processing - allows you to take control of your website promotions - for all of your pages and sites. With a built in on-board database and batch processing, you can accurately register as many sites or pages as you like, all at once.

3) Categorized submissions - accuracy is critical when placing your site; our program recognizes and properly places you in all of our supported search engines. Don't be fooled by the competition - the shotgun approach does not work!

4) True CGI based registration - while other programs simply email your site information to search engine webmasters in the vain hope they will manually enter your information, The Search Engine Spider interacts with the server directly, custom formatting your site information for each and every supported engine.

5) Small Size, Fast Execution : The Spider is written entirely in the C programming language, and takes advantage of the true 32 bit multithreaded programming environment provided therein. It's fast: in our internal testing, the new program will perform 450 individual registrations in just under 18 minutes. Testing was done on a 28.8 dialup line.

6) Automatic Update Feature: No more weekly and monthly downloads! In an effort to keep up to date with search engine changes and updates, we have now incorporated a feature that will automate this task. Here's how it works:
a.. Each time the program is loaded, it will automatically connect to our server and verify that the current search engine database is loaded on your user's machine. If it is not, it will automatically initiate a download.
b. Once the download is complete (typically 20-30 seconds on a 28.8K connection), normal program operation will resume with the new database.

7) Improved Error Checking: anytime an error is generated during submission, by any user anywhere, the program updates our server with the search engine name, time and date of the error, and the nature of the error. Our resource manager for this project checks his log daily and investigates each and every error and has the ability to dynamically and instantly update the master database with the corrections. Once the correction is made, the Automatic Update Feature kicks in, distributing the updated registration database to every user worldwide the next time they use the program.

To get your FREE DEMO of this amazing software, please visit:
http://www.getmoretraffic.com

If you would prefer us to send you a CD with The Spider, along with free demos of over 10 of our other web promotion software packages, please visit:
http://www.getmoretraffic.com/order/process_cd.htm

If you are having problems connecting to the above links, please give us a call at 773-271-8484 and we will arrange another way for you to get your FREE DEMO.

Thanks again for your time and please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Joe Halinsdorf
Master Promote, Inc.
120 Broadview Village Square