[Rd] Samples of external code with various compilers?

ripley@stats.ox.ac.uk ripley@stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 4 08:59:03 2002

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002 Mark.Bravington@csiro.au wrote:

[Quoting me without attribution or copying to me (bad form).]

I am not at all sure where you are suggesting the information is
duplicated.  That information seems to appear in zero places.