[Rd] Bugs in Version 1.6.1 (2002-11-01), Windows Edition (PR#2351)

ripley@stats.ox.ac.uk ripley@stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 5 17:22:19 2002

On Thu, 5 Dec 2002 JLi2@prdus.jnj.com wrote:

> Hot keys for list boxes do not work

Where does it say they do work, please?  The interface is built with
GraphApp, and probably that never implemented this.  I am pretty sure it
is not documented to work.

Not doing what you don't say you do is not to my mind a bug, but if you
would like to submit a patch for this enhancement it will be considered.