1.5.1 docs on handling errors when embedding R ?

Bruno.White@ubs-oconnor.com Bruno.White@ubs-oconnor.com
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:17:14 -0400

Hello all,

I have a system in which I embed R, currently it
is running using 1.3.1 release, and I would like to
upgrade to 1.5.1.

I need to trap and report any errors during evaluation.
Previously I was installing my own ErrorHook to capture
error messages and over-riding jump_now to call
Rf_resetStack(1). I know there has been some massive work
in this area so things have changed (i.e. my old code doesn't
compile ). I am sure I can figure it out by looking
at the code, but are there some docs somewhere about this stuff ?

Thanks,

Bruno

PS: great work, embedding R is so so cool :)

The information contained in and accompanying this communication is strictly
confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this communication or any attachments.  Additionally, please delete/destroy all
copies of this communication and attachments and notify the sender of the error
by email as soon as possible.

Emails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects
and may not be successfully replicated on other systems.  UBS O'Connor gives no
warranties in relation to these matters.  If you have any doubts about the
authenticity of an email purportedly sent by UBS O'Connor, please contact us
immediately.  This email has been prepared by a representative of UBS O'Connor
and is for your general information and should not be construed as a
solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or financial related
products.

Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"