[Rd] Re: Package tseries: crash for Windows version (PR#2302)

Kenneth Roy Cabrera Torres krcabrer@perseus.unalmed.edu.co
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 06:35:39 +0500 (GMT)

> I've got into another pb with R 1.6.1 (always under Windows 98):
>
> help(sum, chmhelp=T)

I have a W2K platform and works fine with self compiled version,
but not with the precompiled. (I modify the makerules for make the
chm files)

> this will open the file base.chm, if we close this help window =>
> crash in R, with the following message:
> "RGUI has caused a page failure in the library ITIRCL.dll at 0167:5d506e2a"

It works fine also in the self compiled version, not in the precompiled.