[Rd] anon cvs?

Timothy H. Keitt tkeitt at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Aug 18 15:31:30 MEST 2003

I'd be happy at some point in the future to host an anoncvs-accessible
mirror. It would be awhile before I get to it, and I would want to look
into the security implications. An alternative is to mirror things on
one of the large source repositories like sourceforge or savannah.

T.

--
Timothy H. Keitt
Section of Integrative Biology