[Rd] Important Message from Xilinx Technical Services

eurosupport at xilinx.com eurosupport at xilinx.com
Tue Aug 19 22:52:14 MEST 2003

Dear Xilinx Customer,

Thank you for contacting Xilinx Technical Services.  Please be advised that since 6th January 2003, Xilinx European Technical Services is no longer accepting email cases through eurosupport at xilinx.com. We request that instead, electronic cases be logged through Webcase.

Please note that if you do not have access to the internet, you should telephone Xilinx Technical Services on +44 (0)870 7350 610 where our administrator will be able to explain to you an alternative method for logging technical queries.

Webcase can be accessed through www.support.xilinx.com.
WebCases are often resolved more quickly than Email cases due to the nature of the information submitted. With Email cases, it can be easy to omit information that could be crucial to the Customer Applications Engineer dealing with your case.

In order to register for Webcase:
     Navigate to www.support.xilinx.com
     Click on 'WebCase' in the grey frame on the left
     Click on the 'Register' button at the top of the main frame
     In the 'I am New to Xilinx.com' window, click on 'Create an Account'
     Simply enter the details into the fields
     You will be informed via email once your registration has been accepted
     Your registration will be processed as quickly as possible and should take no longer than 24 hours to be completed. However, please call +44 (0)870 7350 538, if you require more urgent assistance.

You can use WebCase to:
     Create technical support cases
     Attach design files
     Add and receive new case data and updates in real time
     Monitor your case status
     Query open cases

We very much hope that you enjoy using this tool.

With very best regards,
Xilinx European Technical Support