[Rd] declarations in non-exported headers and embedding R

Joe Conway mail at joeconway.com
Wed Aug 27 13:23:42 MEST 2003

Prof Brian Ripley wrote:
> We're discussing how to do this.  There are style issues involved,
> but we intend to have something for you to test by early next week.

Thanks, I appreciate the update. I'd be happy to take a shot at a
documentation patch if that would help, although I could use some
guidance as to where it belongs (somewhere in "Writing R Extensions" I'd
guess).

I'll be travelling (by car, cross-US) starting next Tuesday for a couple
weeks, so my responsiveness will be limited, but I'll test the best I
can during that time.

Joe