[Rd] documentation bugs (cvs) (PR#5543)

bjg at network-theory.co.uk bjg at network-theory.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 12:59:15 MET 2003

Martin Maechler writes:
 > Thank you, Brian.
 > I've just committed the fixes.

Thanks I will incorporate them into the printed version.

 > Apropos the one in paste.Rd :
 >
 >  \value{
 >    A character vector of the concatenated values.  Thus will be of length
 > +% objects are (....) unless ???
 >    zero if all the objects are unless \code{collapse} is non-NULL, in
 >    which case it is a single empty string.
 >  }
 >
 > I've just added a "," between 'are' and 'unless' -- Do you
 > understand it now?

I understand it.  It may be clearer to write explicitly,

"This will be of length zero if all the objects are of length zero, unless"

I'll be sending a big set of patches for the the other typos found
during the proofreading.

--
Brian Gough

Network Theory Ltd -- Publishing Free Software Manuals
15 Royal Park
Bristol BS8 3AL
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)117 3179309