[Rd] pdfs for printed edition of R reference manual

Brian Gough bjg at network-theory.co.uk
Tue Dec 9 16:15:30 MET 2003

Hi,
This message is to let the R developers know that the pdfs for the
first two volumes of the printed edition of R reference manual are
available at,

  http://www.network-theory.co.uk/R/base/vol1.pdf
  http://www.network-theory.co.uk/R/base/vol2.pdf

I've divided the manual into "core commands" of the base package
(control flow, and related programming commands, etc) in Volume 1 and
additional commands grouped by subject (graphics, date-time
calculations, models, etc) in Volume 2.

If you have any comments please let me know. I'll be sending them for
printing in the next week or so.

best regards

--
Brian Gough

Network Theory Ltd -- Publishing Free Software Manuals
15 Royal Park
Bristol BS8 3AL
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)117 3179309