[Rd] Something wrong w/ R-devel?

Jeff Gentry jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 16 21:17:16 MET 2003

Hello ...

On both RH7.2 and Solaris 8 I'm encountering this problem - in both cases
this is from a fresh rsync of R-devel into a brand new directory (to
prevent it from me needing to 'make distclean' or the like):

building package 'ts'
mkdir -p -- ../../../library/ts/R
make[3]: Leaving directory `/misc/homes/madman/R-test/src/library/ts'
installing parsed NAMESPACE files
../../library/tools/Meta/nsInfo.rds: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [R] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/misc/homes/madman/R-test/src/library'
make[1]: *** [R] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/misc/homes/madman/R-test/src'
make: *** [R] Error 1

Apologies if this is a known issue already.

-J