[Rd] Build of R-devel for Windows

ripley@stats.ox.ac.uk ripley@stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 12 14:35:03 2003

I have had several recent enquiries about problems with building R-devel
for Windows, so I have put a current build at

http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/bdr/RWin/Rpre/rw1070.exe

Please note:

1) I am not the Windows maintainer, and questions should not have been
sent directly to me.

2) R-devel is `Under development' and it is unreasonable to expect the
sources to build on Windows at all times, and even more unreasonable to
expect the documentation to be current.