[Rd] RE: Your application (PR#3190)

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jun 4 21:34:18 MEST 2003

Please check the email headers on that message: R-bugs almost certainly
did not send you an email.

However, *you* have spammed a list with your reply.  We understand your
annoyance: please do be aware that there is a lot of email spoofing going
on, but I am getting far more messages such as yours in `reply' to
messages that were spoofed than real spoofed messages.

Let's hope for your sake that a few hundred people don't complain to you
about your spamming them.