[Rd] CRAN scripts?

Ben Bolker ben at zoo.ufl.edu
Tue Mar 4 11:39:51 MET 2003

  For various reasons, I've opted to make my packages available from my
own web page rather than submitting them to CRAN (mostly laziness -- for
a long time I didn't have the packages quite cleaned up enough to pass all
the tests).  It occurred to me to wonder about the scripts used by CRAN
maintainers to generate the PACKAGES file, and to generate PACKAGES.html
from PACKAGES.  Are those something that could be made available?  Or
do people think that I should bite the bullet and submit my packages to
CRAN instead?

  Ben Bolker

318 Carr Hall                                bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Zoology Department, University of Florida    http://www.zoo.ufl.edu/bolker
Box 118525                                   (ph)  352-392-5697
Gainesville, FL 32611-8525                   (fax) 352-392-3704