[Rd] Adding Tk extensions to R for windows

Marsland, John John.Marsland at CommerzbankIB.com
Wed Oct 1 11:32:58 MEST 2003

I'd be interested in the detail of what you linked to to get Rpvm working on
Windows.

I've had a go at this using both the source and the binaries on windows. The
problem I had was I don't have rsh only Openssh which I managed to get
working on linux (client & server) in minutes with pvm. The attraction of
MSYS was partly that it includes ssh in the DTK, since I need a wholey
open-source solution.