[Rd] tseries

Jan de Leeuw deleeuw at stat.ucla.edu
Fri Oct 3 09:44:00 MEST 2003

I don't think its the multiple symbols, those are all warnings. But

ld: dsumsl.o has local relocation entries in non-writable section
(__TEXT,__const)
make: *** [tseries.so] Error 1

breaks it.

On Oct 3, 2003, at 8:02 , Stefano Iacus wrote:

> Has anyone successfully check/build tseries for MacOSX?
> It seems like there is the same problem with symbols duplications. The
> -m like option does not seem to help.
>
> stefano

===
Jan de Leeuw; Professor and Chair, UCLA Department of Statistics;
Editor: Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Journal of Statistical
Software
US mail: 9432 Boelter Hall, Box 951554, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1554
phone (310)-825-9550;  fax (310)-206-5658;  email: deleeuw at stat.ucla.edu
homepage: http://gifi.stat.ucla.edu