[Rd] R INSTALL resumes on Win in case of errors (PR#6769)

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Sun Apr 18 14:10:31 CEST 2004

I've fixed this.  It seems the shell used was not passing status codes in
the same way as a real sh.exe.

Under Windows, --save installs assume only the base package.  This is
necessary to bootstrap the build, as all packages are installed with the
same code.  Under Unix they have R_DEFAULT_PACKAGES=, that is the default
set.  I think Unix is wrong here, and will change it in R-devel.