[Rd] optim-Bug (PR#6720)

ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 21 14:31:20 CEST 2004

Well, I've spent an hour tracking down exactly that.  We need to zero the
snd array, and I have tested and am about to commit code to do that.  (We
need to do it at that point, as lbfgsb is part of the R-API.)

I think there is an underlying error in the code logic, but this change
causes it to restart and so proceed successfully.

Brian

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk