[Rd] MDaemon Warning - virus found: Re: Secure SMTP Message

info at freshpair.com info at freshpair.com
Sat Apr 24 01:59:25 CEST 2004

Thank You for contacting Freshpair.com Customer Care.  A representative will
respond to your request in a fast and friendly manner.

If you would like to place a phone order, or have questions regarding an
existing order, please call our toll-free customer care center at 866-FRESHPAIR.
Representatives are available to answer your calls Monday thru Friday,
from 9:00am-6:00pm EST. You may also try our Live Chat service by clicking on
"Live Help" from www.freshpair.com .

Thank You,
Freshpair.com Customer Care
866-FRESHPAIR