[Rd] R-devel from rsync 04/23

Friedrich.Leisch at ci.tuwien.ac.at Friedrich.Leisch at ci.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Apr 24 10:34:29 CEST 2004

  > But it also happens in 1.9.0 (always worth checking the current release,
  > surely?)

  > Try CRAN.packages()[121,]

  > The CRAN PACKAGES file contains

  > Package: haplo.score
  > Version: 1.0.2
  > Date: 2002-09-13
  > Title: Score Tests for Association of Traits with Haplotypes when
  >   Linkage Phase is Ambiguous.
  > Author: Charles M. Rowland, David E. Tines, and Daniel J. Schaid
  >  .  R version translation by Gregory R. Warnes

  > Maintainer: Gregory R. Warnes

  > and that blank line should not be there.  There are a two others:

[...]

  > So, something has changed at CRAN, near midnight BST.

Sorry, my fault. I changed the index creation script to remove all
email adresses in order to reduce the amount of spam package authors
get, and forgot in one place to take care of the possibility of empty
lines. Should be fixed now.

Best,
Fritz

                        Friedrich Leisch
Institut für Statistik                     Tel: (+43 1) 58801 10715
Technische Universität Wien                Fax: (+43 1) 58801 10798
Wiedner Hauptstraße 8-10/1071      Friedrich.Leisch at ci.tuwien.ac.at
A-1040 Wien, Austria             http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~leisch