[Rd] (PR#7163) Install packages does not work on Win2003 serv er

Walke, Rainer Walke at demogr.mpg.de
Fri Aug 13 08:39:52 CEST 2004

	Thanks for your e-mail message. Yes, the share has been mounted on a
drive letter P.
	Unfortunately, it happens for all packages starting from abind...
	And it happens if I load a package directly from CRAN as well.
	Do you know which part of the R code creates this temporary file*
directories in the library subdirectory?

	Rainer Walke

+++++
This mail has been sent through the MPI for Demographic Rese...{{dropped}}