[Rd] Cookbook, was Re: [R] R on gentoo amd64, etc.

Peter Dalgaard p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Sat Aug 21 20:20:59 CEST 2004

<ivo_welch-rstat8783 at mailblocks.com> writes:

> PS: I am still looking for an R wizard who would be interested in
> coauthoring an "R cookbook" ala the "perl cookbook" with me...

I think I've said it before, but I think such a book ought to coauthor
Paul Johnson, whether or not he does any work beyond the Rtips web
pages. A few of the tips may need a bit of critical review (as I
remember it -- haven't checked recently) and it's likely not quite
complete, but it is still an excellent starting point.

        -p