[Rd] Wishlist: simple legend options (PR#7400)

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at myway.com
Mon Dec 6 19:14:59 CET 2004

Warnes, Gregory R <gregory.r.warnes <at> pfizer.com> writes:

:
: I'm also glad to see this features go into the standard packages.
:
: I think that it may be worthwhile to regularly 'nominate' features/functions
: present in other packages for 'promotion' into the standard R packages.

That's a good idea.  I would certainly like to see the handy
sfsmisc::glob2rx in the standard R packages.  It converts
a glob, i.e wildcard specification, into a regular expression and
therefore can be plugged into many spots in the standard R
functions.  Its body is only 2 lines long.