[Rd] relevel expansion suggestion

BXC (Bendix Carstensen) bxc at steno.dk
Wed Dec 22 13:52:53 CET 2004

To the R developers,

The discussion below reminded me that I think it might be a good idea
to take the Relevel function from the Lexis package and replace relevel
in stats with it. This is really nothing special for epidemiology.

It is fully compatible with the existing relevel (it actually contains
the
relevel code almost verbatim as a subset), but it has the extra
functionality
of combining levels.

I put the .R and .Rd files in
http://biostat.ku.dk/~bxc/R/suggest/