[Rd] automatic "paste" filter to paste only the commands from a transcript on the clipboard

Tony Plate tplate at blackmesacapital.com
Wed Jan 14 18:42:35 MET 2004

Yup, I use a version in Emacs -- didn't know about the ESS
version, so I wrote my own... :-(.  I use it all the time and I have
it bound globally to C-x M-w so that I can use it from a buffer of
any mode.  However, it's a little cumbersome to go via Emacs
when pasting from other applications.  That's why I proposed a
version that could work within R.

-- Tony Plate