[Rd] Wish list

Thomas Lumley tlumley at u.washington.edu
Mon Jan 19 18:10:36 MET 2004

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Prof Brian Ripley wrote:

> It seems the sort of thing you do is to call methods directly where you
> could equally well call the generic, since that is what is currently
> failing in Design and Hmisc (if survfit.km is a survfit method).

Technically survfit.km() isn't a survival method, since it's called
directly by survfit() rather than by UseMethod, but it works like one.
It's an internal function that has never been documented, which is why it
wasn't exported.

If people want it, I can export it.  I hadn't heard from anyone wanting it
exported.

	-thomas