[Rd] ChangeLog for R packages {was "Wish list"}

Byron Ellis bellis at hsph.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 22 17:51:25 MET 2004

Certainly easier than the other way around. As an added bonus if the
XML happened to be, say, RSS the R XML ChangeLog could be kept on
r-project.org and subscribed using these RSS newsreaders that have
become so popular of late. It also solves my biggest problem with NEWS
where rsync tells me the NEWS file has changed, but I can't locate the
change for the life of me.