[Rd] Bug in SOM package (PR#7038)

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jul 1 09:36:18 CEST 2004

Please send bugs in packages (I think this is som, not SOM, and R does
care) to the package maintainer (Cc:ed here), as the FAQ asks. Also,
please give the version of R and of the package used.

I can't test this as I cannot even install som with gcc 3.4.0, and I have
just reported that to the maintainer.

As the package maintainer has no access to R-bugs and basic information is
missing I am going to close this report on R-bugs and refer it to the
maintainer.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk