[Rd] Re: [R] constrOptim and function with additional parameters? (PR#7089)

rpeng at jhsph.edu rpeng at jhsph.edu
Wed Jul 14 16:38:34 CEST 2004

Okay, looking at the docs, then it's not a bug, since the "..."
argument is not actually documented as "other arguments passed to f or
grad".  However, that *is* how it's document in `optim', so one can
see how this might cause some confusion.

Now, it's not clear to me which other arguments need to be passed to
`optim' except perhaps `hessian'.  Am I missing something?

-roger