[Rd] RE: [R] Strange (non-deterministic) problem with strsplit

Duncan Murdoch dmurdoch at pair.com
Sat Jul 17 13:52:42 CEST 2004

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 01:59:17 +0200, "Henrik Bengtsson"
<hb at maths.lth.se> wrote:

> BTW,
>what's the name of the error logger for Windows that is once in a while
>recommended on this list and that gives more detailed errors than the
>default Windows one?)

I think you mean DrMinGW, available from the mingw-utils bundle on
www.mingw.org.

I've put together a page of debugging tips (with a Windows emphasis)
at

 http://www.stats.uwo.ca/faculty/murdoch/software/debuggingR

It's still fairly new, so there are likely important details missing;
please pass them on to me, or tell me which advice doesn't work for
you.

Duncan Murdoch