[Rd] Re: [R] Printing Lattice Graphs from Windows (PR#6947)

spencer.graves at pdf.com spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun Jun 6 22:31:55 CEST 2004

      I agree:  It sounds like a  bug, as you said, Irk, in that
Rgui.exe cannot copy a metafile to the clipboard, at least under MS
Windows 2000, 5.00.2195, Service Pack 3, even though Rterm.exe can.
Therefore, I'm including "r-bugs at biostat.ku.dk" in the list of addresses
to this email.

      Spencer Graves