[Rd] Re: [R] Printing Lattice Graphs from Windows (PR#6948)

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Sun Jun 6 23:11:12 CEST 2004

It does *not* help to generate a new bug report when replying to a message
to R-devel: please be more careful.  The PR number is PR#6947.

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 spencer.graves at pdf.com wrote:

> Hi, Duncan:
>
>       I just did "plot(1:2)" in Rgui.exe, and that copied fine as a
> metafile into MS Word via the clipboard.
>
>       Then I exited and restarted Rterm.exe under ESS and tried it
> again.  This time, I got a blank image copied into MS Word.  However,

A blank image from "plot(1:2)"?  That's news.  As I have now posted twice,
there is something random here (probably depending on some uninitialized
variable), so only the results of repeated testing are of any value.