[Rd] using "= matrix (...)" in .C calls

Tony Plate tplate at blackmesacapital.com
Thu Jun 17 18:38:33 CEST 2004

Try looking at subsection "4.2 Interface functions .C and .Fortran" in the
manual "Writing R Extensions".  (hint: it's done in a simple way that
should be obvious after you've read this.)  You're far more likely to get a
helpful answer if you indicate in your posting that you've read this and
indicate how it did not answer the questions you have.  Also, this type of
basic question is more appropriate for R-help, not R-devel.

hope this helps,

Tony Plate