[Rd] Odd error in R CMD check (PR#6695)

gregory_r_warnes at groton.pfizer.com gregory_r_warnes at groton.pfizer.com
Thu Mar 25 21:05:28 CET 2004

I'm seeing an odd error message when running R CMD check gregmisc with
R-1.9.0beta_2004-03-22.tar.gz

* checking package dependencies ... WARNING
Error in switch(type, code = c("R", "r", "S", "s", "q"), data = c("R",  :
        Argument "type" is missing, with no default
Execution halted
See the information on DESCRIPTION files in section 'Creating R packages'
of the 'Writing R Extensions' manual.
* checking index information ... OK

I don't think there is anything wrong with my DESCRIPTION file, since this
occures with both my gregmisc and genetics packages.

-G

Gregory R. Warnes
Manager, Non-Clinical Statistics
Pfizer Global Research and Development
Tel: 860-715-3536

LEGAL NOTICE\ Unless expressly stated otherwise, this messag...{{dropped}}