[Rd] Mac OS X Limited User cannot access R (PR#6700)

stefano iacus jago at mclink.it
Fri Mar 26 21:28:51 CET 2004

Well,
1.9.0 planned for april 4th has been delayed a bit but the framework
version you find on the url I gave is almost the definitive.
You can probably just wait a couple of weeks and install the release
version and, in any case, I strongly suggest to upgrade to R 1.9.0 and
remove StartR/Raqua

As for your problem: it is not possible to get what you need for
StartR/RAqua because of the way the bundle is packaged. My suggestion
is to wait a bit again.

stefano