[Rd] A crash (PR#6849)

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Mon May 3 19:35:05 CEST 2004

Dear Heikki,

I generally don't save the R workspace, but I did try this several
times following your message (on a Win 2000 system using the patched
version of R 1.9.0) and was unable to duplicate the error.

Are you able to produce the error using the tcltk package without
Rcmdr?

Perhaps someone else has some thoughts.

John