[Rd] Problem with plot (PR#6875)

wolski at molgen.mpg.de wolski at molgen.mpg.de
Wed May 12 15:00:22 CEST 2004

Hi!

Pinned the problem with plot down a bit. I can reproduce it with only 2 lines of R on my Windows XP machine.
(today reinstalled R1.9.0) and Bioconductor packages updated.
Can anyone reproduce this behaviour?
(I am surely reproducing this error only if library(ROC) is loaded at the beginning of the session.)

z:\devel\Paper2004\patrick3>Rterm

R : Copyright 2004, The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
Version 1.9.0  (2004-04-12), ISBN 3-900051-00-3

'citation()' on how to cite R in publications.

'help.start()' for a HTML browser interface to help.
Type 'q()' to quit R.

> ls()
character(0)
> library(ROC)
> plot(hist(1:10,plot=F))
Error in xy.coords(x, y, xlabel, ylabel, log) :
        x and y lengths differ

I was trying to reproduce the error under Debion linux. There I do not get such an error.

Eryk.