[Rd] problems with plot.formula

Warnes, Gregory R gregory_r_warnes at groton.pfizer.com
Wed May 26 15:48:31 CEST 2004

Ahah,  thanks Peter, I was not aware of the triple-colon operator ':::'.  I
think this will solve my specific problem.

Still, the general issue of the argument name mismatch between R's (now well
established) generics and methods, ie plot() and plot.formula().  Is
anything going to be done about this?

-Greg