[Rd] idea (PR#7345)

Peter Dalgaard p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Fri Nov 5 20:15:21 CET 2004

hadley wickham <h.wickham at gmail.com> writes:

> I really think that a few simple changes to the bug reporting form
> could reduce a lot of these problems - I did email a suggestion
> (http://hadley.textdriven.com/report-bug.html) to the list a few weeks
> ago but no-one replied.  Is there really no interest in improving the
> current form?

There is (or maybe the whole b***ing mechanism), but some of us have
other things to attend to too, so things tend to sink into the mud...

I had a look at the time, but it was unclear to me whether the
modified forms would entail messing with the Jitterbug sources. We're
already using a locally hacked version of a system that is no longer
supported by its author, and I'm unhappy about adding further hacks to
it.