[Rd] Any success with RDCOMServer and R-2.0.0?

Richard Beare Richard.Beare at csiro.au
Tue Nov 16 03:32:40 CET 2004

Hi Everyone,
I'm experimenting with the RDCOMServer package under R-2.0.0. I'm not
having much success yet - the methods im registering do show up in the
registry but I'm not able to call the using RDCOMClient from another
package. I'm still attempting to diagnose my problem in other ways, but
though I should check to see if there are any problems have been
observed by others using this combination?

Thanks

--
Richard Beare, CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
Locked Bag 17, North Ryde, NSW 1670, Australia

Richard.Beare at csiro.au