[Rd] Namespaces, coercion and setAs

roger koenker roger at ysidro.econ.uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 26 19:41:59 CET 2004

Absolutely correct.  Adding coerce to the NAMESPACE list of
exportMethods
resolves the problem.  Leaves only the mildly mysterious

Undocumented S4 methods:
   generic coerce and siglist numeric,matrix.diag.csr
All user-level objects in a package (including S4 classes and methods)
should have documentation entries.

to clean up.  Thanks very much!!

Roger