[Rd] Integration of Ansi-C code in R under Windows

Harald-Josef Spohr h.j.spohr at fz-juelich.de
Tue Nov 30 13:25:22 CET 2004

Hello at all!

I have problems with the integration of Ansi-C code into R. Using R
Version1.8.0 under Windows 98SE I am trying to include some  code but
neither what is written in the "Writing R Extensions"-Manual nor the
information in the "FAQ for R under Windows" works. Maybe I have
overlooked something, but I am not able to do what I have to.

Is someone here who could describe step by step what I have to do. I
think the version for stupid people may be the best one.

Greatings
Harald Spohr