[Rd] (PR#7254)Documentation: Reference Index (.pdf) -- setOld Class

Pfaff, Bernhard Bernhard.Pfaff at drkw.com
Fri Oct 1 17:00:52 CEST 2004

Dear Prof. Ripley,

thks for your response and no, I have not looked at 2.0.0 beta version;
blame on me, but I could not spare time by now for doing so; instead I
looked at:

http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/fullrefman.pdf

as well as on my local one in: 'rw1091/doc/manual/refman.pdf'.
Hopefully this clarified things; thks for taking your time and patience.

Best,
Bernhard