[Rd] Bug in R graphics device (PR#7271)

morzarialuna at wisc.edu morzarialuna at wisc.edu
Fri Oct 8 23:57:45 CEST 2004

Full_Name: Hem Nalini Morzaria Luna
Version: 2.00.00
OS: Windows XP
Submission from: (NULL) (128.104.98.229)

When using the plot(), when no previous graphics devices are open, the text in
the GUI disappears. Even if I close the graphics device I can't see the cursor.
But it is still there, because I can type another plot() command. I had to close
R and open it again for the GUI to return to normal. I also noticed that the
changes I saved in the GUI were not loaded once I closed R and opened it again.

I did modify the appearance of the GUI, I changed the font type, size, and font
and background colors.